Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting in Shape...Day 26

After traveling to the Thumb of Michigan, I was ale to pound out another 5 miles in a hour and a half.  As I briskly strolled along, I was able to pray and think!  Jesus is Awesome! His Mercy is inexhaustable! I am amazed, that so often I seem to loose the sense of that reality.  At times my memory is so short!  It seems that the 'crude' of this world's system, which is rotten the core, has a louder voice than God's!  At times it seems to be more conviencing!  But Jesus' voice through his Spirit will not be drounded out! I like to think of It like this... Jesus' voice is like the roar of a Lion, piercing the darkness, absolutely shutting up the ranglings of the darkness!  When He roars, my heart comes alive and is emboldewned!

With my feet on the Ground!

Simply Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment