Thursday, September 27, 2012

Aint got time to stop... gotta go by the shop

Hey Ya'll! Im still alive out here and Im still walking. In just a few long days I'll be dipping my tired aching feet into the Great Lake Michigan. If my calculations are correct, we'll get there on Monday Night, October 1st. 
I've taking over 1,000 pictures since I stared in Port Huron, and I can't wait to show some to ya. I use them to help me remember who we ministered to, who ministered to us and all the picturesque things along way. When I'm finally home next week I'll post pictures and short stories. Jesus has been doing some cool things out here on the road. Please stay tuned for the pictures and the stories.

Tonight- September 27th, we will be at Kalamazoo First Assembly of God. Please call me if you want to come out. We'd love for you to join us. 313. 632.0168.

 Tomorrow night we will be in Coloma, MI at Central Assembly of God.

Please pray for John and I.

With my feet on the ground,

Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment