Monday, February 11, 2019

Thinking through many issues in hindsight...

As I wrote in the previous post...

The last time I wrote anything on this Blog site was when I was 'walking across Michigan' in hopes of helping us fund our construction project for Springwells Church. 

Well, to make a very long and detailed story really short, the construction was paid for and within a very few short years, Jesus helped us pay the whole mortgage in full, to the tune of $480,000.00!  I don't care who you are...that was amazing!  Maybe one day I will write about that story.  Its a good one,  especially since Jesus in involved!

Ok, I have been getting up early in the mornings these days.  My clock irritates me at 5:00AM and I head to the office where it is quiet and I can read the Scriptures and listen to Jesus and the phone doesn't usually ring and no one is asking me to do anything so it's really nice!  I love helping but this time in the mornings in precious!  Jesus & Me!  What a thought!  If I remember correctly, He was up early in the morning too talking to His Father!  So I must be in good company!

Anyway, I am going to start jotting down what I read about and what speaks to my heart and lights me up!  Right now, I don't know if it will be every day but when I 'get something' I will lay it out there!

In all of my accomplished academic scholarship and study, I tend to see thing and write about things quiet simply... thus SIMPLY TREY!

No comments:

Post a Comment