Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DAY NINE b, WEEK TWO,  Wednesday, September the 14th of 2011! 
Trey's Trek cont... 
After watching the Brothers from North Carolina drive away...and completely get out of sight, I again stood there all alone!  Bu Hu!  LOL!  .  Thoughtfully, I just turned back around and headed West "uh'gin".  

There were still several hours left in this day for me to reach my destination which was Beaverton, MI.  When I rounded the Eastern shore of Ross Lake at the corner of Pearson and Porter, I saw the Motor Home parked under the SHELL sign!  When I got closer, guess who popped out!  You guessed it!!!! How did you know?  Just kidding!

Becky!  Oh my Becky!  I bet you didn't know that she could drive a big ole' rig like that!  She is so talented!  I "rilly" like  her!!!

I had called her before I arrived in town, so I knew where see was located.  That way when I got close to the location where the Motor Home was parked... I pulled out my phone and was ready to take her picture when she can out!  I was ready with my 'handy dandy' Blackberry;  she came out... and the photo above turned out great, at least I think so!!!  She was a sight for sour eyes (and feet!)

"How beautiful are the feet..." but nothing was ever said about being..."sore"!
How is it that "feet" and "Good News" are related?  Hummm? 

If feet are related to walking... and The Scripture says that the feet of those who bring Good News are beautiful then why was there no mention of tireness or soreness or blisters or the like?  

Because from personal experience, I can tell you that walking makes your feet tired!  Walking makes your feet sore!  Walking tends to create blisters!  I guess the only thing that I am to surmise from this is that no matter how "beautiful" you look... the work that your feet create, causes wear and tear!  

Getting to where you are going is not an easy prospect, ever!  Maybe this has something to do with the "News" that you carry!  Not just plain ole' news but GOOD news!  News that refreshes others!  News that strengthens and encourages others!  News that breathes life back into a worn out situation!   But the whole while... your feet hurt!

Personally for me... the reality of getting the Good News to anyone is no easy task as far as being easy goes!  So the lesson I think I need to learn and learn well is that walking means that you are going somewhere.  That you have a direction!  That in perusing that direction (no matter how 'right' your missions is...) that the path you are on will drain you!  The effort you expend in expediting you task can and will make you feel weak!  

The persistent plotting of being consistent in completing your task will cause the emotional and 'heart' issues of your life to seem to loose their mobility and get rigid thus making you less patient and more anxious!   

Then lastly but not least, the friction that can be created when people work closely together in tight spaces can create blisters on your heart and soul and cause you to stop doing what you are doing altogether and just check out!   

So the lesson for me is that... This is just what life is made of.  It is not strange!  It is not out of the ordinary!  It is not unusual... it is life in this realm!  But it does not stop me from attaining and maintaining a Beautiful attitude in the process! 

Just trying to think this THANG.. through!
With my FEET on the Ground!

Simply Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment