Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DAY NINE, WEEK TWO,  
Wednesday, September 14th! of 2011 
Trey's Trek cont... 
Saying good bye to our friends at Albright Shores, we headed out again due West of Town where we walked on Estey Road for a few miles until we came to M-30 and we turned North for a bit until we came to West Knox Road.  We walked on W. Knox Road until we came into Beaverton.  Well, not really... because this time the Brothers from North Carolina had walked as far as they could go today and needed to start back home!  This time it was for keeps!  So we prayed and they left (me all alone... bu hu! - poor pitiful me! LOL!)
I have to tell you that their encouragement for me, in effort expended... toward the ministry and work of Dearborn Assembly was humbling!  They took off of work!  They paid their own way to travel to Michigan!  Then spent at least 14 hours traveling (ONE WAY) to get to us, not to mention traveling back to Carolina again!  They paid for their own hotel to stay the night!  They did not complain!  They encouraged me to continue the Trek and serve the Lord with gladness!  They walked the road with me!  They committed their prayer support and resources toward 'the work' in Dearborn.  They showed their love and concern by the sacrifice that they made!  In my heart I am flabbergasted and amazed at how they allowed the Holy Spirit to work through them!  Thank you Brothers!  I love ya'll!

With my feet on the Ground

Simply Trey

No comments:

Post a Comment